Please use the following process to rest the connection to PowerShell:
1. Start a power shell console with the credentials that are also used for the remote session. (STRG+SHIFT+right-click on the PowerShell-Icon -> "Run as different user")
2. Create a credential object.
$cred = get-credential
3. Create a SessionOption Objekt (Turn off all checks for the test).
$so = New-PSSessionOption -SkipCACheck -SkipCNCheck –SkipRevocationCheck
3. Create a session. Adjust the URI, Authentication (authentication mechanism) and encryption http(s).
$session = New-PSSession -configurationname Microsoft.Exchange -connectionURI https://srv-ex01/PowerShell/ -Credential $cred -SessionOption $so -Authentication Default
4. Starting the session. You can execute cmdlets (which ones, depends on their rights).